Cross-Border Electronic Commerce (E-Commerce) Payment Platform
What is cross border characteristics
1. Low cost: Cross-border E-commerce can simplified supply chain and goods circulation, significantly reduce the cost and expenses.
2. Anonymity: it is difficult to identify the E-commerce customer and its location.
3. Internationality: The Internet is a borderless medium, with global new and decentralised characteristics, with global economic development, the cross-border E-commerce has become international and non-governmental.
4. Rapid evolving: Cross-border E-commerce is a new thing and is still in its infancy. Like other newborn babies, it is bound to continue to change at an unprecedented rate and in unexpected ways.
Cooperation model of cross-border payment providers
To set up a company in Taiwan, you must first apply for a pre-check of the name and business: the business name and pre-check of the business, and the business project to be operated (must meet the positive list of "People from the Mainland China's Investment in Taiwan"), Before applying for business registration, you must obtain the establishment permission of the destination business authority. You must apply for the establishment of business registration in Taiwan after obtaining the establishment of the business permission of the destination business authority.
Taiwan Established (Branch) Basic Business Registration Process
1. E-commerce operators must tie up with one of payment provider to achieve verification process, and implement the procedure for submitting payment orders.
At present, there are registered payment providers in Pingtan Cross-border, including All in pay and Fuiou pay. E-commerce providers can choose what their needs, and contact information can be obtained by contacting Pingtan Cross-border.
2. Overseas (such as Taiwan) companies are very concerned about the cross-strait financial flows, especially mainland China is a country with foreign exchange control. It is very important for E-commerce merchants to repatriate funds. Based on personal experience, Through the cross-border payment process, the problem of remittance of flow can be solved.
3. In the cross-border payment process, payment providers provide three types of services to cross-border E-commerce, namely online payment channels + cross-border payment settlement + customs payment data reporting and other combined payment solutions.