In terms of trading companies, at present, Taiwan businessmen and foreign investors often set up companies in China's first-tier cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Shenzhen, Xiamen, Guangzhou, etc. Registered companies in China must pay attention to local regulations. If you have a company establishment and tax-related issues, you should seek an experienced professional agency company.
Table of Contents
- The Company Established In China
- The Registered Capital Of The Company In China
- Type Of Registered Company In China
The Company Established In China
- In the case of trading companies, Taiwanese companies and foreign investors are now more likely to set up companies in China's first-tier cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Shenzhen, Xiamen, Guangzhou, etc. Registered companies in China must pay attention to local regulations. If you have a company establishment and tax-related issues, you should seek an experienced professional agency company.
- In order to comply with the new trend of global economic and trade development, China is also taking active measures to open up to the outside world, focusing on fostering an international and legal business environment, striving to become an internationally-accepted investment and trade facilitation, free currency exchange, and efficient and convenient supervision.
- Legal environment regulations, etc., China's trade is increasingly frequent, China's import and export trading companies are increasing, and open a number of free trade pilot zones, such as in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Xiamen and other free trade zones, the current free trade zone, and bonded zone in terms of trade in goods The role is basically the same. If it is expected to invest in the mainland, whether it is necessary to register in the free trade pilot zone, it should be fully understood and then reinvested.
The Registered Capital Of The Company In China
- The Chinese registered company has now canceled the minimum registered capital amount in accordance with the Chinese Company Law.
Type Of Registered Company In China
- TRADING COMPANY
It can carry out other related supporting business such as wholesale, retail, import and export of goods in China or other regions. In addition, it is necessary to operate the franchise qualification industry (such as alcohol, food, cosmetics, medical equipment, etc.). Apply for a license. To register a company in China, such as Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, and Shenzhen, you can find a professional agency company to handle everything.
- SERVICE-TYPE COMPANY
The establishment of investment company business in mainland China is mainly based on service nature, such as setting up mainland consulting, software APP development, marketing, agency, catering management, etc., and operating the franchise qualification industry (such as restaurants, travel agencies). ...etc.), you need to apply for a license.
- SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP FACTORY
The enterprise must be conducive to the development of China's national economy and adopt advanced technology and equipment, or all its products are exported or exported.
- REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE
Set up a representative office in the mainland. Investors can conduct market research and development in mainland China, but they cannot have any revenue activities in China. According to the amount of mainland capital, there is no need for capital.
Investors who set up companies in mainland China, and additional branches in other locations in the China Free Trade Zone, their accounts need to be merged into mainland subsidiaries.